1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tried This Once...looking Again.

Discussion in 'Requests Archive' started by Nowe, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Offline

Nowe Runs With Scissors

Total Posts:
    • Awards
    Genre: Fantasy
    Difficulty: Any
    Types of Creatures: Human/any
    Preferred Rating: Anything but Mature (in other words, anything that doesn't allow explicit sex)
    Preferred Number of Members/Activity: Any, but I enjoy light to moderate sites, just beginning is fine too.
    Preferred Time where RPG is set in: Any

Other Notes: I am looking for a roleplay based off of the wonderful and wide world of Patrick Rothfuss (Who wrote Name of the Wind and A Wise Man's Fear). I don't care where/when the RP is set, just so long as the sympathy and other magical systems remain intact. I found one roleplay that had this system before, but it's just about gone now. I'd LOVE to play as a Sympathy Master, since I've studied the system extensively.
  2. Offline

Innocent Muse's #1 Fan Girl

Total Posts:
    Were a fairly small fantasy site that's just starting a new advertising campaign to bring in a few new members. If you like small sites when you can get to know every one then we might be for you.

I would usually post our whole ad but i'm on my kindle so that would be really hard.
    Give us a look and if you have any questions at all you can always PM me.
    http://sioran.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx
  3. Offline

Adell The Androgynous Anonymous Hatter

Total Posts:
    We're not based off Patrick Rothfuss' works but you can give us a look-see!

Mudblood is a Post-Canon Harry Potter RP set in the Year 2117 where the lines between the Muggle and the Magical worlds are being blurred. Now that Muggles know the secret, they are doing everything to be at par with magic. With a cold war going on, what will light the fuse and make everything come crashing down?
    [IMG]
  4. Offline

Nowe Runs With Scissors

Total Posts:
    • Awards
    Sorry Adell, I'm not really looking for Harry Potter anything. Innocent, I apologize to you as well, but I don't think your site is a fit for my playstyle, even though the skin is good looking (if a bit dark in some spots). Thank you for trying though ^^;
  5. Offline

Jmm820 Member

Total Posts:
    [IMG]
    ITS A REVOLUTION
    For the past four years, the tyrant king of Albion; King Logan has been taking advantage of his people. He has lead the country to failure, with constant witch trials, poverty, vampirism disease, werewolf infestations, and even enforcing child labor and slave work. The people are now tired of Logan and have started to rebel, in a small sewer located in Bowerstone Industrial there is a hideout where rebel leader 'Page' has started a group to rid of Logan and hisbusiness tactician Reaver. The Prince and the Princess of Albion are starting to hear word of whats been going on outside of the castle. One day as they look out the boundaries they realize that life outside the castle is completely different and filled with death, they decided it was time to do something the only thing is they didn't know if, they should go and lead a revolution against Albion or if they should stay become a member of Logan's army... On the other hand rebel leader Page isn't the only one going against Albion; one of Logan's most trusted soldiers, Major Swift is unhappy with how Logans been ruling and has his men switch sides and become apart of the Bowerstone Resistance.

'hey! I think you'll like this board we're a new fantasy genre, , we don't have many members but we are active, and we love having new members also we don't care about how many words you post. :)
    http://z13.invisionf...tion/index.php?