1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green Status: Post-Potter Of Age Wizards

Discussion in 'Harry Potter RPG's' started by Mysterious Rider, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Offline

Mysterious Rider Member

Total Posts:
    Site Name: Of Age Wizards
    Site Link: Of Age Wizards
    Software or Format: Forum
    Link to your Staff Account: Destiny of Darkness
    Location of RPGD Mini Banner: Its on the home page in the Non-RP affiliations.
    Directory Category: Specific Fandom RPG's ----> Post Potter RPG's

Activity: Revitalized 30-60 Active member
    Rating: Mature (2-2-2 Rating)
    Types of Characters/Creatures allowed: We like original thought up characters rather than cannons, but we allow certain canon last names to be used.
    Time of where the RP is set in: 100 years after the death of Lord Voldemort

Plot/Story/Ad:

The year is now 2098, one hundred years after the defeat of the Dark Lord Voldemort. Peace, however, is not always black and white. Although there is currently no evidence to suggest the rise of a new dark lord, it is only a matter of time before another dark wizard steps up to take his place. The dark lord's followers, the Death Eaters, have been all but destroyed and the few that remained evaded capture by going into hiding. So with very little leads on their whereabouts it was hard for Aurors to track all of them down, leaving them to age with time and to pass down their knowledge to their children.

The Ministry of Magic stands strong and united once again and there is a new generation of students that fills the halls of Hogwarts once again. Everything seemed to have gone back to normal and people have moved passed all of the bad. Even Azkaban which was almost entirely destroyed due to the war has been restored over the years, and the dememtors have been re-stationed there to look after prisoner under the watchful eye of the Ministry.
    Some believe that they are free of the darkness that engulfed their world for so long, while others will not rest while evil still lurks.

So is there a new darker, perhaps even more sinister shadow on the horizon and with the famous Harry Potter gone… who will save us now?

Will it be you?
    Which side will you choose?
    The Legendary Order of the Phoenix or the New Dark Order?
    You Decide…

What OAW Offers
    • An Awesome Site Plot
    • OOC Account Linked to Character Accounts
    • Up to Five Characters Starting Off
    • Either Adult, Teenagers, or Children (We allow Werewolves, Vampires, Seers, etc...)
    • Character Homes (Own Thread)
    • All Wizarding Jobs (Ministry, St. Mungo's, Daily Prophet, Curse-Breakers, ect...)
    • All threads are pre-set up, but there are various locations where members can set up private RP threads such as character homes, Leaky Cauldron and other Pubs, Room of Requirements at Hogwarts, etc...
    • Different communication with other members (PM, User Notes, & Visitor Messages)
    • More places to RP, more than just Wizarding Britain
    • There are Blogs, Chats, and Games
    • And many other fun things you won't find on other sites.
    Other Notes: Of Age Wizards is a Role-Play that that actually run and keep members involved with their characters in various ways. We are looking for more member who like to be active to get involved with our amazing plot.
    Contact Details: Anyone can contact me on here through PM or Of Age Wizards by clicking the link.

Skin: Premade
    Link To Skin Origin: I got the skin from vBulletin.org

Please check over your topic after posting to see if you have done everything correctly and the links work properly. This will help the staff a lot with sorting.
  2. Offline

Mysterious Rider Member

Total Posts:
    Okay, I added a link to a picture of my profile from my account.
  3. Offline

Laura!? Member

Total Posts:
    Thanks for your submission
    Our directory staff has sorted your submission into the directory category:
    Post Potter RPG's

Please make sure you keep to our directory requirements as your forum grows and changes--all of which can be found here--since we periodically check the directory to mark activity level and compliance with the terms.

Remember, You may bump your topic once a month!

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a member of the directory staff, or the directory manager. Links to their profiles may be found on the sidebar.
  4. Offline

Mysterious Rider Member

Total Posts:
    BUMP!!!! Thought OAW was long over do for one. I just want to let everyone know that we're slowly getting some new members and the plot is moving. There are plenty of jobs that was active that you can have your character have. There are a lot of upcoming events for plot that we would love for new member to come join in on.

Oh, and just one other thing. I know the setup of the board is different from what people are use to, but don't like that turn you away. Give it a try and I'm sure everyone will love it once you give use to things. So please stop by and have a look around, you won't regret it.
  5. Offline

Mysterious Rider Member

Total Posts:
    BUMP!!!! If your looking for a great place to RP come to OAW. There's a great plot in the makings and wonderful places to RP in.
  6. Offline

Victor Hugo's Subtext the blood of angry men

• Novice Reviewer
    Total Posts:
    • Awards
    Activity Level

Warning! Your board's activity status has been changed to yellow.

Your activity status is a gauge of how active your forum is, based on how long it has been since the last IC post or as best we can tell if your forums are not visible to guests. If your forum becomes active again, your status may be changed back to green during the next directory check.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a member of the directory staff or the directory manager. Links to their profiles may be found on the sidebar.
  7. Offline

BellatrixLestrange New Member

Total Posts:
    I would just like to say that I think Of Age Wizards is one of the best RPG websites out there. It has everything you could ever want from a Harry Potter RPG. Whether you want to play a student, Ministry Worker, Healer, Professor, a member of the Dark Order, or the Order of the Phoenix it has all that and more available. I have been on the site for a long time, and honestly prefer it to any other. The members are friendly and always willing to help. There is just a feel good atmosphere on the site. You can tell a lot of work has been put into it, it definitely shows. All it needs is a few more members, so please join the fun! :D
  8. Offline

Mysterious Rider Member

Total Posts:
    New changes:

We are now allowing character to be on their own accounts, linked to a members ooc account. There's new character applications that doesn't involve coping and pasting (Just fill in and submit). We still have interactive threads that's pre-setup, but there are more places members can create their own private threads with other members.
  9. Offline

Mysterious Rider Member

Total Posts: