1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stormcrown BTM affiliates

JCINK Mini-Profile

Discussion in 'Archived Requests' started by Sephula, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Offline

Sephula Member

Total Posts:
    Type of Code: Mini-profile.
    Forum Host: JCINK.
    Features: Baaasically, when what's written in one of the mini-profile's fields exceeds its width, it goes over into the next line. That leads that field to exceed the height of the field it's next to, dragging the field it's next to down until they finish at the same point, and leaving a little bit of empty space above the field that's been dragged down. For example, the age and occupation field in Iuliana's mini-profile. I was wondering if it would be possible to code it so that the fields match one another's height, regardless of how that height changes?
    Due Date: ASAP would be lovely, but I'm not going to try and rush anyone :).
    Where: Deadlight.
    Other: This is the coding as I have it at the moment:

Code: Select
    <div style="width:160; padding:0 5 5 5; background:transparent; margin:17 0 -10 -3 !important;"><!-- |avatar| --><div style="display:block; background-image: url(http://deadlight.b1.jcink.com/uploads/deadlight/lunartake1.jpg);"><div style="display:block; height:3; "></div><div style="display:block; height:100%; font-size:14; font-weight:light; font-style:normal; font-family:Michroma; color:#cac9c9; letter-spacing:1px; line-height: 120%;"><!-- |g_title| --></div><div style="display:block; height:5;"></div></div><div style="display:block; background-image: url(http://deadlight.b1.jcink.com/uploads/deadlight/miniprofilebackground.jpg); padding:1;"><div style="display:block; height:3;"></div><div style="color:#cac9c9;"><i><!-- |title| --></i><div style="display:block; height:3;"></div><div style="color:#cac9c9;">played by: <!-- |field_1| --></div> <div style="display:block; height:3;"></div><div style="color:#cac9c9;">posts: <!-- |posts| --></div><div style="display:block; height:5;"></div><div style="display:inline-block; margin:0; background:#4F4F4F; padding:10 5; width:65; height:100%;"><!-- |field_2| --></div><div style="display:inline-block; width:1;"></div><div style="display:inline-block; margin:0; background:#4F4F4F; padding:10 5; width:65; height:100%;"><!-- |field_3| --></div><div style="display:block; height:1;"></div><div style="display:inline-block; margin:0; background:#4F4F4F; padding:10 5; width:65; height:100%;"><!-- |field_4| --></div><div style="display:inline-block; width:1;"></div><div style="display:inline-block; margin:0; background:#4F4F4F; padding:10 5; width:65; height:100%;"><!-- |field_5| --></div></div></div><div style="display:block; background-image: url(http://deadlight.b1.jcink.com/uploads/deadlight/lunartake1.jpg);"><div style="display:inline-block; margin:0; padding:10 5; width:69.5; color:#cac9c9; border-style:solid; border-width:0 1 0 0; border-left: #fff;"><a href=" <!-- |field_6| --> ">profile</a></div><div style="display:inline-block; margin:0;  padding:10 5; width:69.5; color:#cac9c9;"><a href=" <!-- |field_7| --> ">plotter</a></div></div></div>
    Thank you <3!