1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Queen And A Warlord Prince

Discussion in 'Character Wanted Archives' started by Kitty5roses, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Offline

Kitty5roses Member

Total Posts:
    • Awards
    We have had a couple of characters become available for adoption!

Forum Name:Forever Night
    Forum Genre:Fantasy, book-based fandom
    Short forum description: A fantasy world filled with magic, romance, action, adventure and political intregue!

Character Search:

Celeste 'Aenira' Winters
    Sapphire to Ebon-Gray
    Queen

This character began as a slave girl, chained to a family that hated her, she has since escaped in a rebellion along with her closest friends, she now is healing after the escape and hopes to some day bring back together the territory that split apart when the slaves rebelled and were set free.

Kyle Withers
    Sapphire to Ebon-Gray
    Warlord Prince

Ever dutiful Kyle took over rule of the Dea Al Mon (a fierce elven people) and has run the territory while searching for a queen who would do the job as is traditional, so far his search has turned up nothing.

Board Link:Enter the Realms
    Link to your account: Kitty
    Contact Info: pm or im, or cbox on the board. pm my account here on RPGD for my im details.
    Additional Information/Notes:

If these characters are not picked up they will be written out of the story.
  2. Offline

Kitty5roses Member

Total Posts:
    • Awards
    All of the above characters are still available, feel free to contact me for complete bio's, and any questions you may have.

BUMP.