Useful Profile Links:
- Last activity:
- Apr 3, 2013
- Dec 12, 2009
- Likes Received:
Share This Page
WHOA HI., Female, 25, from Wisconsin, USA
So glad my best friend is here to visit, but I'm starting to miss the internet. I feel so behind! Jul 23, 2012
- mandarific was last seen:
- Apr 3, 2013
- Feb 5, 1988 (Age: 25)
- Home page:
- Wisconsin, USA
- Freelance Web Dev/Designer
- Favourite Genre:
- Harry Potter, Historical, Traditional Fantasy, Tabletop Games, etc.
- Roleplay Experience:
- I have been role playing online through chat rooms and forums since 1998 and doing tabletop roleplaying since 2006.
- Staffing Experience:
I currently maintain three boards of my own - Vault 713, a Harry Potter Roleplay, is my oldest, which was started in 2001 and is still going today. My second oldest board - Roleplay Hub - was born in 2010 and serves as a discussion community for role players of all styles, as well as a central meet-up site for members of my other forums. I also created Second City, a 1960s Chicago RP, in November 2011.
In addition to administrating these three forums, I also have been a staff member right here on RPGD since 2010, and am occasionally a Dungeon Master in offline RP games.
- How did you get into roleplay?:
I sort of fell into role playing by chance - when I started doing it online I didn't even realize it was called "roleplaying" and just went with it. In chat rooms it was just having fun and pretending, and once I hit the forums it was a little bit of that and a little bit of storytelling.
As far as offline goes, I'd always had an interest in tabletop games and started making my first characters in High School, though I didn't play right away, some time after I graduated I was able to participate in my first game of Dungeons & Dragons, and it was all downhill from there.
- How did you find RPG-D?:
- One day while walking through the Pizza Festival (located to the western side of Mandaland,) I saw a crumpled up advertisement for MISTER MARMALADE'S CURIOS OF WONDER and on the back of it someone had scribbled a note about picking up a mysterious book there. I decided to venture into the shop and look for said book, only to find it was a tome detailing all of the best websites for play-by-post role playing on the internet, including RPG Directory. I decided to give it a shot and here I am.
- mandarific has not made any blog entries yet.