Useful Profile Links:
- Last activity:
- May 18, 2013
- May 6, 2012
- Likes Received:
Share This Page
all this and heaven too., Female, 24, from Manchester, England
You know you're getting way too into an application when you decide to write out a law school admissions essay for a character. May 16, 2013
- heartlines was last seen:
- May 18, 2013
- Mar 12, 1989 (Age: 24)
- Home page:
- Manchester, England
- Character Creation
- Favourite Genre:
- I'm always going to be fond of Harry Potter. Otherwise, I enjoy medieval fantasy, modern crime and quite a few things in between.
- Roleplay Experience:
- Gosh, that's a loaded question! I started out - like so many others - on Neopets way back in the depths of time. By the time I was 13 or so, avidgamers had lulled me in and I stuck around there until it eventually died. I tried acornrack - briefly and unsuccessfully - but instead found myself making a home on IF boards. I've taken a few breaks along the way, but I keep on coming back for more so I guess I'm around for life!
- Staffing Experience:
- It's pretty much the same as my roleplaying experience really. I owned my first site back on avidgamers - a DRoP based one which was probably rife with errors, but I loved it and it lasted a good couple of years. I've owned several roleplays of varying success since then; more than enough to have a strong grasp of how if/jcink sites work at the very least!
- How did you get into roleplay?:
It all started with an elemental wolf roleplay - I typed out the words 'iridescent violet orbs' and the rest is history.
(disclaimer: I swear I'll never say iridescent violet orbs again - ot at least not without vomiting in my mouth anyway).
- How did you find RPG-D?:
- I honestly can't remember! It's been in my bookmarks for a while but it's taken me an age to join - but, well, here I am!
- heartlines has not made any blog entries yet.