Members' Choice Winners
Pages: (22) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

RPs I'd like to See

Awards: None
   Jan 2 2018, 02:46 PM
The old thread got pretty freaking far! So it won't be deleted. In fact, you can find it here: http://rpg-directory.com/index.php?showtopic=6527

This is a place for you to post the kind of rp that you're looking for. This is not an opportunity to advertise your new board. Always ask for permission before sending links via PM.

--------------------
Cue Epic MOOD MUSIC

user posted image

AU POWER RANGERS RP

Somebody let Rita Repulsa out of the jar and we should probably put her back!
Index ||Available Canons ||Plot

Jan 2 2018, 03:19 PM
I'd love pretty much any RP with no application and very laid back activity rules. I don't really care about the genre, I just want very casual RP.

--------------------

Jan 2 2018, 03:53 PM
maybe an au star vs the forces of evil? I'm kind of obsessed rn

also maybe an inuyasha rp... or... a powers rp based on the planets or on zodiac signs?

--------------------
user posted image
★ an animanga sailor moon rp set in london ★

Awards: 1

Jan 2 2018, 08:52 PM
I'd love to see something based off of Gravity Falls, especially with a strong mystery element.

I've also been replaying the original .hack games lately, and I miss seeing .hack rp boards. That whole "RPing a person playing a character in an MMORPG" sort of thing. And without the 'death in game = death in the real world' aspect that has become common with SAO.

--------------------
user posted image

Across the Sandsea // WIP Small Town Fantasy set on a Moving Island

Jan 3 2018, 07:37 PM
A fantasy site that isn't based on Game of Thrones or medieval Europe regency politics.

--------------------

Jan 4 2018, 01:21 AM
A real life site set in Australia, that is NOT set in Sydney.

A real life site focusing/exclusively for characters 30+ that isn't mob/crime based.

--------------------
user posted image

Elias Island is a no word count Disney personified roleplay set on an island off the coast of Maine. After an earthquake rocks the island, inhabitants start to gain some powerful new abilities. How they decide to use these strange powers is up to you.

PLOT | RULES | CANONS | WANTED | ADVERTISE

Jan 4 2018, 06:26 PM
inuyasha, please

Or maybe a real life rp that solely focuses on a town, secretly filled with witches, vampires, hunters, and murder mystery secrets?

Actually, I'd love a court intrugue with some supernatural twist/powers thrown in. <3

--------------------
user posted image
★ an animanga sailor moon rp set in london ★

Jan 4 2018, 06:29 PM
QUOTE (Ms. Moon)

inuyasha, please

Or maybe a real life rp that solely focuses on a town, secretly filled with witches, vampires, hunters, and murder mystery secrets?

Actually, I'd love a court intrugue with some supernatural twist/powers thrown in. <3

That second idea sounds awesome.

--------------------

Awards: 12

Jan 4 2018, 07:45 PM
I'm honestly craving a non-stat Naruto RP now on a Jcink Platform. One that's also friendly towards non-ninja or non-fighter characters because so many Naruto rp sites I see put so much emphasis on the fighters that the couriers, hunters, and medical often get left in the dust and/or don't give a damn for civilian characters (despite how those can be REALLY fun to play)

--------------------
RP Genres I love: Historical Fiction, Arranged Marriage, Mutants (Xmen), Vampires, Anime (message for specific); Jcink/IF preference; your site fit this? Hit me up with a PM

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

*Sites I am staff on and/or love!*

Jan 5 2018, 02:43 AM
A Revolution AU site that isn't about the militia's fighting or war in the US, but is just about the people trying to survive in a town or city and live everyday lives without power.  Give me agriculture, give me families dealing with conscription, give me teenagers thinking a dead iPhone is useless but learning how to sword fight, give me parents having grown up in the 2000s and making One Direction references and their kids thinking they're weirdos, give me all of it.

--------------------
user posted image

Elias Island is a no word count Disney personified roleplay set on an island off the coast of Maine. After an earthquake rocks the island, inhabitants start to gain some powerful new abilities. How they decide to use these strange powers is up to you.

PLOT | RULES | CANONS | WANTED | ADVERTISE
If It's Not Broken, Fix It Until It Is
   Jan 7 2018, 02:01 AM
I'd love to see one based off of the series Dark Angel. I'm a weird person so weird shows with mutated people in a dysitopian setting where the government is corrupt just kinda speaks to me.

Another I'd love to see is Dinotopia, because dinosaurs that aren't always trying to kill you and live beside you in harmony. Less Jurassic Park and more Flinstones.

Or even Invasion... Because aliens that take over your body after falling into the water after a hurricane that kill you to assume your identity. Yes please.

Resident Evil & Left for Dead is another, because post zombie apc. Please but not TWD, I love the series but to me they seem over done as far as RPs go.

Ghost Facers, because honestly they're what made Supernatural for me and are quite understated. They're in like four episodes so they can be done in countless ways.

--------------------

Jan 9 2018, 05:48 AM
Something set in the worlds of Diana Wynne Jones, ideally like rolling Howl's Moving Castle and the Chrestomanci series together. I don't know enough about Dalemark, but if it would work shove it in too. Mostly I just want to play in Ingary and 12A and maybe see Howl Pendragon, Nine Lived Enchanter

--------------------
user posted image
An original superhero roleplay channeling silver age optimism
Interest Check
Still in development, I promise I haven't forgotten, it's been a weird year

Jan 9 2018, 06:39 PM
A meta horror site where the great evil is THE SITE ITSELF!!! The main conflict is between the characters who want to support The Site by bringing in more characters, and those who are against The Site who have joined to bring The Site down.

--------------------

Money couldn't buy me happiness, just a prettier misery.

user posted image

Jan 10 2018, 10:40 PM
QUOTE (Honest Steve)

A meta horror site where the great evil is THE SITE ITSELF!!! The main conflict is between the characters who want to support The Site by bringing in more characters, and those who are against The Site who have joined to bring The Site down.

This made me laugh so hard, I startled my cat.

--------------------
Find me on
user posted image

Jan 12 2018, 06:55 PM
QUOTE (Laura)

QUOTE (Honest Steve)

This made me laugh so hard, I startled my cat.

why? did I do a spelling error?

--------------------

Money couldn't buy me happiness, just a prettier misery.

user posted image

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (22) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply