Members' Choice Winners

Add Reply

Long-Term Consistent Partner(s) Wanted [18+ | JCINK]
I contain multitudes.
Awards: None
   Jun 18 2018, 09:15 PM
About Me

Alias: Galaxy

Personality: I tend to be fairly laid-back, but if people are being jerks, I'm going to call them out on it.  I'm very much the type of person to tell it like it is, but, honestly, I also tend to see people as being pretty awesome, until proven otherwise.  I'm a bit of a drama/writing geek, and I can be excitable about certain fandoms and topics. I'm pretty open to people and accepting.  You do you, and so long as I can also do me, we'll be just fine.  Other than that I'm all for plotting, plotting, plotting, all the time!  ^-^  

About Me: I am a working college student majoring in Creative Writing and minoring in Musical Theatre.  I'm an avid fantasy reader, and I write almost exclusively in the speculative fiction genre in both RP and in my personal works.  I'm a master procrastinator when it comes to homework and I take my tea with milk and honey.  I'm a singer and a dancer and a member of the LGBTQ community - and I don't even know why I felt the need to put all this stuff in here 'cause you'll probably never need to know any of those things.  =P  I just get flustered with the 'about me' bits.  Yep.  Uh... I think that's it for now...?

Do you like to use messengers to chat? I'm fine with either messengers or the board's PM feature, to be honest.  Discord is the easiest way to get into contact with me throughout my day, but I'm online at least a couple of times per day to answer PMs or GTalk, as well. 

How long have you been roleplaying? 15+ Years

About Roleplaying  

What is the plot (or plots) that you'd like to play out with someone? Generally, I like plots where opposites attract or vastly different worlds collide, and everyone involved has to resolve their differences once they've discovered them or break their own hearts to separate.  

I like making my villains sympathetic, finding people who can get under their armour, and my heroes complex so that not everything they do is cut and dry 'good guy' stuff, even if they don't see it that way.  

I like scheming that goes awry, if that would push my character out of their comfort zone, or that goes according to plan but ends up not being what the character wanted in the end.  I think, basically, I like character-driven complexity (sometimes, the more complex it is, the better) and drama; angst with a purpose and with the possibility of a happy ending, whether or not we ever get there in the end.

How often do you generally post? I've been known to post several times per day, but at minimum once per day even when I'm busy with school.  Anything longer is usually due to unexpected life stuffs or a lack of things to which I can reply.  

How much do you generally post? I usually post abound 600 or so words per reply, however I can write anywhere from 400 - 1,000 words, depending on the thread and the situation; sometimes less, rarely more, and I'm quite good at matching my partners' lengths as well, if necessary.

Do you like to write in first person or third person? Third Person Only

Who are your favorite playbys (PBs)? I have so many that it's not even funny.  Diego Luna, Andrew-Lee Potts, James McAvoy, David Tennant, Alexandra Dowling, Bella Heathcote; and SOOO many more.

What playbys (PBs) do you hate? I don't really hate any PBs, but I'm a bit anti-Twilight or teeny-bopper vampire show PBs for the sheer number of Mary Sues I've seen portrayed by them.  I am, however, willing to set that bias aside for good writers and characters, if those are PBs you prefer.

What rating are you comfortable with? Any.  I prefer 18+ or 3-3-3 for sheer freedom of writing, though if your personal rating is below that, we can definitely work with that.

How do you feel about writing out graphic scenes such as violence, drug use, and sex? I'm comfortable with it.  Whatever we both agree will best push the story forward.

Character Examples  

I can provide character examples upon request - I have a lot of them.

Final Statement  

How do you want to be contacted? Via PM here, is fine.  If you prefer Skype/ GTalk, please, PM me for my info. 

Anything else?
○ What I'm really looking for is someone who will write with me on one or both of my sites.  I don't need exclusivity - please, feel free to plot and write with others, as well, because I certainly will - but I'd like someone who will prioritise our plots and be willing to see them through to the end, if the site's around that long (and I certainly plan for it to be).  

○ I run two RPs, right now, and have a number of characters and desired plots on both so I'm looking for someone specific with whom to carry out these plots.  I'm unlikely to join another site, right now, so I'd prefer to discuss some plots for characters I already play on these existing sites, first. They are my babies, and I badly want to get their stories told.  (Perhaps later on, when I have more free time, I would be willing to look into joining another site, but not now.)

○ I'm VERY open to discussing your ideas in regards to these plots and stories, of course.  I believe in complete collaboration so that we both get something meaningful for our characters and our writing throughout the experience.  You would be contributing characters and writing, as well, after all.  ^-^

--------------------
user posted image
ABOUT US ⚙ GUIDEBOOK ⚙ CLAIMS ⚙ CANONS ⚙ WANTEDS ⚙ APPLY

18+ | Lax Activity Rules | LGBTQIA Safe Place| Diverse | Welcoming | Friendly Staff
Intermediate to Advanced | 1 Year Old | Small Community | Many Open Canons & Wanteds
I contain multitudes.
   Jun 22 2018, 08:32 PM
Still looking! ^_^

--------------------
user posted image

18+ | Lax Activity Rules | LGBTQIA Safe Place| Diverse | Welcoming | Friendly Staff
Intermediate to Advanced | 1 Year Old | Small Community | Many Open Canons & Wanteds
I contain multitudes.
   Jul 6 2018, 07:25 PM
Still looking! ^_^

--------------------
user posted image

I contain multitudes.
   Jul 14 2018, 03:39 AM
Still looking for partners! ^_^

--------------------
user posted image

I contain multitudes.
   Jul 27 2018, 07:47 PM
Still looking for partners! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image

I contain multitudes.
   Aug 2 2018, 05:07 AM
Still looking for partners! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

I contain multitudes.
   Aug 10 2018, 05:01 AM
Still looking for partners! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply