Members' Choice Winners
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Come to Take Me Home

Awards: None
   Jun 15 2018, 05:00 PM
I am still looking, and I have a terrible idea for which I am excited.

Jun 18 2018, 11:50 PM
hello!

i see that you're looking for somewhere that you can play powered people. jericho is a just opened site set where you can play them in either a town or a school setting. we have no word count and because we're brand new, we've got a small community going. one of our focuses is diversity and we would absolutely welcome older and/or disabled characters. please feel free to contact me here or pop in on the cbox if you have any questions and we'd be glad to help!

here is our ad for more information:

user posted image
[ home ] [ plot ] [ wanted ads ] [ advertise ]

--------------------
user posted image
[ home ] [ plot ] [ wanted ads ] [ advertise ]

Jul 1 2018, 10:07 PM
Another summer bump. Show me what you have. I know there are always new games for summer, and I am eager to look around.

Jul 15 2018, 02:48 AM
Another summer bump.

Jul 28 2018, 07:11 PM
Another bump. I have a scientist and an elemental that could use a place to live.

Aug 10 2018, 01:12 PM
Show me all of your gifted games, all of your horror games, and anywhere that I can play the Pirate King from The Pirates of Penzance.

Aug 10 2018, 03:01 PM
A terrible truth: I’m not totally sure what defines a “gifted” game as such. But I think Ill-Dignified checks off some, if not all, of the qualifications, inasmuch as it’s populated by characters who are experiencing -- or may, at any point, develop – a broad (as in dream it, to it) symptoms of a localized resurgence of uncanny supernatural forces. And, while horror is ultimately what you make of it, we’ve tried to develop an atmosphere that skews unsettling at the very least: we have cults, old gods, militant nuns, horror houses, deranged doctors, murder.

As to your other preferences, we’re a relaxed, 3/3/3 site without word counts, stats or activity checks. Our member base and our characters skew older. We do fall within the ‘historical’ category, which might be a caveat or a bonus, depending on what you happen to think of 1928 Hollywood. (I mention all over the place that we aren’t historians, we just like fringe and 1920s slang …) And if you’re not sure what you think of 1928 Hollywood, you can peek at our fascinating resources, where we have shoved some of the fun facts that made us go !!!

Also we would love to have any Gilbert and Sullivan characters onboard, particularly if they’re confused actors looking for their big break.

user posted image

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
Fast Reply