Members' Choice Winners

Add Reply

Some Assembly Required [canons For A Marvel + Dc Site]

Awards: None
   May 6 2018, 11:48 PM
Site name and link: ideal world
Site genre: marvel + dc site
Site info: ideal world is an alternate universe marvel + dc site set following captain america: the winter soldier, justice league, and a modernized x-men: age of apocalypse for the revised cinematic timeline. however, we also take characters and influences from other sources outside the main cinematics, such as the comics, video games, television shows, and animated series, just to name a few! we've been hosted on jcink premium since december 2016, and since our focus is on a friendly community and on having fun writing stories with each other, we try to be a low-stress site with no word count, a freeform app, few flat-out banned characters, and a minimum posting requirement of once per month per character.

Your name: kira
Your primary staff account: bop
Contact info: you can pm me here, on the site itself, or ask around in the cbox.

Canon(s)/role(s) requested: we're hoping to fill out some of our major teams (the avengers, justice league, and the x-men), so i'm going to focus on them here just to make my job a bit easier c:

bruce banner - i'd say that he's everyone's big mean green smashing machine, but as ragnarok has showed us, bruce is far more than the big tough guy he is as the hulk. we're hoping to get our favorite "i'm not that kind of a doctor you guys" doctor for the other avengers, and i know that we have tony who would be very happy to see his science bro! i will disclaim that you won't have any brucenat shipping, as our nat is taken by clint, but we actually have a decent few avengers around right now (including a vision who comes from an "earth" where he went through civil war), so you would have lots of love there to go back to!

wanda maximoff - good news, wanda, you aren't going to get locked in your room, so yay, you get to be able to play out your redemption arc (especially since i personally have clint and can help bring her into the avengers)! we have a few of the maximoff / lehnsherr / dane family around right now, so that's a possibility for you, but if you want a bit more, in addition to some fun with the avengers, apping her will open up the possibility for billy kaplan officially. which means vision will fail in his one job of telling her no (especially since we have tommy shepherd around already), but that's okay because the whole family is a mess anyway so it's fine.

pietro maximoff - that's right, ladies and gentlemen, we're a post the winter soldier site, so that means pietro is not only not dead, but he's also very much open for applications! as i've mentioned in a few other promos here, we have a lot of avengers currently taken, including clint and tony, and it'd be super cool to have them thread. but also i'd be so very much down to watch a race with all of our speedsters, because i think it would be cool to watch them all try to outmatch each other, so uh. yeah. or he can also go have some fun with that lovely few of the maximoff / lehnsherr / dane family as well. ball's entirely in your court, as long as you give me some good fun with quicksilver.

sam wilson - captain america's wingman, and okay, i should just end this now for this pun, but we must soldier on anyway. nah but for real, i need sam walking into the avengers and finding out how on fire they are and deciding he's good with some distance. but also in addition to avenger love, he's got some birdsassing from clint, some sibling-esque rivalry waiting for him with bucky, and all of the related fun.

t'challa - look i loved black panther so much, it was such a good movie, but also please consider him meeting all the millennials who know what a furry is and are silently judging him from a distance. outside of terrible jokes, we need someone who's willing to come out and help run wakanda as well as come back to the avengers on occasion to make friends with bucky's cats (and maybe leave his important business meetings to go fight bucky at 3am in a supermarket sometimes or alternatively go tell his sister to stop putting glowsticks in his arm). he'll also have some other plots to have fun with (ie, i could see him also being concerned about the adamantium since it's also an african metal but on the other hand, black cat with her stolen vibranium leaf claws is weakening the brand), so still, lots of love for t'challa.

scott lang - scott is one of the relatable characters in the mcu for me (i mean, c'mon, "i'm not stealing something, i'm breaking in to put something back that i stole" is millennial culture), so i personally would love to see him around making friends with an insect squad. and hopefully helping to start an ant-fam too when he's not hanging out with the avengers a little bit when they're not crazy. give us some of that team bonding we never really got out of civil war.

james rhodes - as tony's voice of reason, rhodey is a very important part of the ironfam, and we would love to have him around so he can come squint loudly at tony making terrible decisions like adopting a boyfriend and at least four cats. but also i really just want to see rhodey and sam make friends over their best friends' stupidity, and bonus points for if we have some fun with the military through carol and also steve trevor. just let me have my platypus okay? especially since he's still war machine instead of paralyzed.

carol danvers - i am pumped for the captain marvel movie, okay, but also carol's pretty wanted around the site since uh. super powerful lady who can punch out aliens sign me up???? but also i know for a fact that in addition to some fun avenger plot possibilities, she'll also be very wanted with the other military peeps (steve trevor as one of her heroes anyone?) and especially our hal jordan, who has a want ad up for her as well! so there's certainly no shortage of love for carol here.

barry allen - i'm going to level with you here. barry is one of the most important characters we have wanted right now, if only because in addition to being a potential founding member of the justice league and a keystone of the flash family, we also have two requests for him by our members! also i'm just going to say that the idea of a race between barry and all the other speedsters would be a super cool idea, so uh. yeah. please let me watch with popcorn. and love on this adorkable idiot.

victor stone - cyborg is definitely wanted more by our teen titans, but that's just because i am personally garbage who headcanoned until justice league that he had been part of the titans and then ended up getting offered to join them and quit the team to join up there. honestly, we just need a vic so that we can start nailing some of that down in our figuring for the justice league and the titans, so vic is very, very wanted right now for lots of team loving! and also so that he can maybe put barry on a kiddie leash because he probably needs it and i could very much see vic doing it, sorry not sorry.

arthur curry - arthur had some of the better lines out of justice league, in my opinion (the entire scene with the lasso killed me with giggles), so to say that i personally would like to see arthur around would be an understatement! let arthur help form the justice league and hold down the fort with the atlanteans (and open up aqualad too) so that i can appreciate this. but also please let me just quietly "but also arthur and namor squabbling over the real king of atlantis" because i'm terrible like that with my headcanons and ideas.

oliver queen - as the last of our main justicue league members (i would question what dc was doing, not including him, until i just shrugged loudly and decided that it was fine because there was more than enough going on as-is without adding in another character), oliver is definitely another big spot we'd want filled!

raven darkholme - the woman of literally a thousand faces, raven is a natural master of disguise, and since the ending of x-men: apocalypse certainly implied that she was going back with the other x-men, for all intents and purposes, we'll include her even if she might prefer to go down towards the brotherhood of mutants (which we have a few members kicking around too who would love having raven). but in addition to having her with some fun deciding whose team she's on, you'll also have charles and erik to deal with (as well as rogue), so you'll have plenty of other plots for you there too!

hank mccoy - okay, while i would love to make more furry jokes about hank, he really does not deserve them, because i honestly adore him so much in all the movies, he's so sweet. but also the x-men need their resident tech genius and i think it would be super cool to watch him interact not only with all of our mutants but also branching out to hit up some of our other geniuses too, like bruce banner, reed richards, and of course, tony stark. but also just let me give him a cuddle. this is all i want.

ororo munroe - storm is the master of the skies, and more importantly, she's the last of our original big three x-men who need to be filled. once again, she has absolutely a ton of x-men to interact with (logan, charles, erik, jean, alex, and scott at the moment), and she probably should be a want ad, but i'm also lazy, so sadly, i've not got an official one pulled together for her. but there's still an absolute ton of people for her to interact with if she just goes poking around!

kurt wagner - confession time. i really want to love kurt more. as in a whole lot more. they did not give him half enough screentime for me to decide whether or not i really adored him, so please, someone give me this. i'll even make it worth your while by saying that he's going to get a lot more x-men plots since like i've mentioned, we have a good few x-men lurking around the board already for him to make friends with.

bobby drake - i'm not super familiar with bobby because my only knowledge of him comes from the original trilogy but. he honestly seems super sweet and i'm ready and willing for you to introduce me to loving him? but also i want to see him one day meet johnny storm and mister freeze and killer frost because i think that'd be really cool to watch. fill out the x-men and make lots more teenage friends. i promise you won't regret it. much.

warren worthington - warren always always always looks super cool to me when he shows up in the movies. but maybe it's my bias towards those pretty angel wings talking. anyway. warren is definitely a wanted character, between the x-men (again, there's a good few of them kicking around for him to interact with) as well as some of the "rich kids club" (harry osborn, tony stark, the arrow-fam, and the bat-fam) for him to rub elbows with. but also if at least one of us could reach and touch his butt, that would be great too uh i mean- we'd just love to see him around so we can get some love for all those x-men!

wade wilson - i'm a little wary requesting wade, because i've seen some people who just do not get him at all pick him up before, but that being said, he's one of the big players for both the x-men and for spider-man (i love seeing him do a lot of the things he does for peter, like the moment when he doesn't tell a girl he's really not spidey when she approaches him on the train and talks to him), and my heart can't take the thought of not having this giant pain in the rear around to remind everyone of why it is that half of the universe's first instinct is to punch this man. He has a want ad right here, several spider-verse and x-men to harass, and a whole entire world for him to go make jokes about. i am ready to watch him go.

Other notes: honestly, we're looking for a ton more characters than this (we have lots of open shield, hydra, defenders, batfam, superfam, teen titans, young avengers, and other x-students, if i'm being honest), so please feel free to check us out! we're always excited to see some new characters, so. yeah.

also please keep in mind that most of these characters are fairly big positions, so we'd hope that you'd be able to stick around for a good while and help build out the site in respect to these characters, as well as be a bit more active than our minimum!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image

May 16 2018, 03:16 PM
bump! still looking for these lovely people <3

--------------------
user posted image

May 31 2018, 12:14 AM
bump! still looking!

--------------------
user posted image

Jun 11 2018, 09:46 PM
bump! still looking!

--------------------
user posted image

Jun 21 2018, 12:21 AM
bump!

--------------------
user posted image

Jun 30 2018, 05:13 PM
bump!

--------------------
user posted image

Jul 8 2018, 06:59 PM
bump!

--------------------
user posted image

Jul 25 2018, 05:38 PM
bump!

--------------------
user posted image

Jul 31 2018, 11:49 PM
bump!

--------------------
user posted image

Aug 5 2018, 06:56 PM
bump!

--------------------
user posted image

Aug 10 2018, 07:20 PM
bump!

--------------------
user posted image

Today at 01:07 pm
bump!

--------------------
user posted image

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply