Members' Choice Winners
Pages: (15) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Happy Moments of RP

Awards: None
   Jan 2 2018, 02:52 PM
Here's the old thread: http://rpg-directory.com/index.php?showtopic=42659

Continue forth with the arm fuzzies of RP!

--------------------
Cue Epic MOOD MUSIC

user posted image

AU POWER RANGERS RP

Somebody let Rita Repulsa out of the jar and we should probably put her back!
Index ||Available Canons ||Plot

Jan 2 2018, 03:38 PM
Happy New Year to all!

My site also just started its 6th year! So much has gone into it from just the hours of the setting being built to this point, I have to be happy about it.

--------------------
NetFlix Discussion Here On RPG-D
Great Words On Organic Narrative Control
"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." -- Herman Melville 
"In game terms, reality is broken." -- Patrick Kapera, Crafty Games (Creators of Spycraft, FantasyCraft, the Mistborn RPG)
"Old gamers never die, we just make up new Characters." -- Anonymous
"Everything and every situation should have Rule 34 applied." & "You can't copy the art without knowing the inspiration." -- Yours Truly

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
"Work is the curse of the drinking class." -- My Father
"Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication." -- Leonard Da Vinci

Jan 2 2018, 03:55 PM
The best moments of rp for me are when you start a thread with a general idea and then you kind of just roll with it? I know some people like planning, but I just like having an idea and letting the details just happen. I've got so many of these going on and I'm stoked. It's exciting to know know what's going to happen next!

Jan 2 2018, 06:45 PM
Seeing so much excitement from people eager to get to write with me and get to know my character(s) is always so heartwarming.

--------------------
18+ 1797 British East India
user posted image
Wedding Season: Late Spring - Early Summer 1797
Forming Families Among the Rumors and the Joy
Will you ally for love or money, business or pleasure, peace or war?
event is guest friendly

Avvie by the awesome Femme Fatale!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Jan 2 2018, 06:55 PM
I joined a new game and made a 'characters wanted' thread.

Almost ALL of the characters had takers within the day! I was so happy to see people enthusiastic and wanting to be involved in my dumb plot ideas!

--------------------
user posted image
Modern Supernatural | 3/3/3 | JCINK
Life after the masquerade is lifted

Jan 2 2018, 07:56 PM
We just did our soft open a little over 4 days ago and we already have over 130 IC posts and SO MUCH PLOTTING! It's awesome!

--------------------
user posted image

Jan 2 2018, 09:42 PM
When your juices are flowing fast for them plot twits and revelations aah

--------------------

Jan 2 2018, 09:50 PM
Having a site that has lasted over three years.

--------------------

Jan 3 2018, 12:18 AM
I'm currently actively in a ship where me and my partner are staying up late and flailing like idiots at how cute they are and making and planning 500 threads. And there's fluff and tragedy and heartbreak all rolled into one, and I'm just relishing in it. ;; I'm also counting the days until it inevitably falls apart, but fOR NOW I'M LIVING!

--------------------
user posted image

Jan 3 2018, 09:17 AM
It made me happy to hear that my Rp partner is happy to have me as her Rp partner....

I love her as as my Rp partner. We can throw silly ideas, have a giggle and talk, bitch about anything. I love and adore our character ships we have.

--------------------

Jan 3 2018, 02:05 PM
When a member low-key tells you they feel like they've found a writing home, and you can feel the frozen cockles of your heart melting. 

sap sap sap sap.

--------------------
user posted image

When they finished burying me, what was left of me
sent up a demand like a hand blooming in the fresh dirt:

When I’m back, I want a body like a slash of lightning.

Jan 3 2018, 11:20 PM
This sounds really terrible but it made me so happy to plot the death of a particular NPC I have who is driving me (and all sorts of people IC) batty haha... can't wait to let this murder plot roll out.

--------------------

Jan 4 2018, 09:52 PM
One of my directionless intro threads (premise: "uhhh maybe these two characters are partners in potions class???") has turned unexpectedly hilarious and is like 13 pages long now.

He's a grumpy introvert. She's diabetic. There's been bonding, polyjuice potion body swapping, an attack of hypoglycemia (bc he didn't realize the diabetes would be a problem), and finally the girl (wearing the guy's body) has to pee like crazy except she's got wood (bc teenage hormones). Right when they get to the bathroom, Peeves the poltergeist appears and zaps her normal sized arms into tiny t-rex arms. She freaks out and says she really can't hold it any longer, so the guy has to hold her penis (his penis?) and help her pee.

Also someone walks in on them near the end and thinks they're shagging, which sucks bc they both have SOs.

This thread is probably the longest I've ever written about someone peeing.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Jan 5 2018, 04:24 PM
When new players join your brand new site and you all just seem to 'click' together even though you're all strangers on the Internet and have never RPed together before. I'm having so much fun with everything. <3

--------------------
user posted image?

Also Staff On:

user posted image   user posted image

Jan 8 2018, 06:35 AM
It's so silly but our site had a talent show and there were 30 minutes of slots needing to be filled. No one else wanted it so I took it and had my character (who is a big stinkin' troll) play meme songs on a kazoo for thirty minutes in real time. Everyone was really into it and none of us could stop laughing and it was just a really good time and it made me so stupidly happy?? 12/10 kazoo times.

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (15) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply